Special Mint Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 20
A new take on the ordinary mint sauce recipe.
- Mint leaves / herbs
- 3 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp of boiling water
- 4 tbsp of mint sauce (any kind)
- 3 tbsp of castor sugar
- STEP 1Mix together in a small bowl, the salt, boiling water and white wine vinegar.
- STEP 2apply honey gradually while applying the mint leaves/ herbs and castor sugar
- STEP 3add the mint sauce in small parts until a loose mixture is made
- STEP 4finished - (this can be used for meat such as lamb or your other preferances.