Easiest White Chocolate Made Ever
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 6
This white chocolate fudge recipe is simple to follow and takes absolutely no time at all. This is a wonderfully creamy end to a meal or a sweet treat to keep on hand. Although delicious on its own, this white chocolate fudge could also be combined with other desserts--cut it into designs to decorate cakes and cupcakes, for example, or use pieces of fudge as a decadent topping for ice cream.
- 500g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 can of condensed milk – approximately 400ml
- 30g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- STEP 1Place all the ingredients in a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- STEP 2Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- STEP 3Return and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- STEP 4Return and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well until completely blended.
- STEP 5This is the point at which you add the vanilla extract.
- STEP 6Quickly transfer the white chocolate fudge to your cake pan that has been lined with baking paper. Press down to give a level top.
- STEP 7Set in the fridge for two hours.
- STEP 8Remove and slice as you like. The fudge does need to be kept in cool conditions.