Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A fabulous dip bursting with flavour. Serve with warm pitta bread, tortilla chips or even on top of a jacket potato.
- 1 cucumber
- 300ml Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 large garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- STEP 1Halve, deseed and dice the cucumber and put into a bowl.
- STEP 2Add greek yogurt and stir in the chopped mint and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 3Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.