Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
these delicious wraps are ideal for packed lunches.
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons lower fat soft cheese
- 4 tablespoons low - fat natural yoghurt
- 120g skinless , boneless roast chicken breasts chopped
- 100g sweetcorn
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 handfuls lettuce leaves
- STEP 1Lay out the wraps or tortillas on a clean work surface.
- STEP 2Put the soft cheese and yoghurt in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- STEP 3Add the chicken , sweet corn and cucumber. Season with some pepper , then mix well. Spread an equal amount over each wrap , then top with lettuce.
- STEP 4Roll up each wrap tightly , slice in half , then wrap in cling film. Keep cool until ready to serve.