Member recipe by hummingbird
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 sausages, grilled
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin of butter beans, drained
- 1 tin of baked beans
- 1 tin of kidney beans, drained
- 10 mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper
- Grill the sausages for 20 minutes on a high grill.
- Put oil into a casserole dish, add chopped onions and crushed garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, kidney beans, butter beans, baked beans, mushroom, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper
- Once the sausages are cooked, put the oven on to 150C/fan 140C/ gas 4, then add sausages to the casserole.
- Once the oven is up to temperature place casserole dish in the oven and leave it to cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- This dish is best served with steamed potatoes and French green beans