Chicken and Sweetcorn Pitta sandwiches
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- Skinless chicken breasts (400g)
- 150g drained sweetcorn
- 3 pitta breads
- 1/2 a cucumber cut into small pieces
- 150g Greek Yoghurt
- STEP 1For Cooking: Preheat the oven to 200°C and put the chicken breasts on a baking tray to cook in the over for approximately 15 minutes until completely cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool and then cut into thin strips
- STEP 2For making: Thoroughly mix the sweetcorn, greek yoghurt, chicken strips and cucumber.
- STEP 3Cut the Pitta bread slices in half and fill with the Sweetcorn and Chicken filling
- STEP 4Serve!