chicken in tomato chilli sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
pieces of chicken in chopped tomatoes, onions, chilli and garlic! Very quick recipe, easy to cook and very filling!
- Sprinkle of tarragon
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped up in small pieces (or a teaspoon of pickled chopped garlic)
- One whole onion chopped
- Tinned chopped tomatoes x2 =4people
- Chicken stock (knows stock pots)
- 2 red chillies
- 'Flava it' piri-piri and aromatic Thai dry marinate
- 4 chicken breasts= 4 people
- STEP 1short your ingredients, cut and chop what needs to be: - first chop your chicken into pieces -chop your garlic -chop your onion how you like - chop chillies- keep seeds if you like.
- STEP 2- use a little oil; fry the chicken in a pan until cooked *add tarragon when chicken is nearly cooked - put into a big deep pan (including juices etc) -add tinned tomatoes and put on a low light
- STEP 3- add everything else in the pan and let it cook through! ** until everything is cooked etc :)
- STEP 4This serves really big portions so can serve 5 people - can serve with mash, wedges and rice! -