Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cheesy tuna & potato bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy family tea
- 750g frozen potato wedges
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 4tbsp mayo
- 100g grated cheddar
- 2 x160g tins drained tuna
- STEP 1Spread wedges on oven tray and cook for 10mins at 200C fan.
- STEP 2Mix onion, mayo, cheese and tuna.
- STEP 3Tip wedges into 1 large or 4 small ovenproof dishes, spoon tuna mix on top and bake for 10-15 mins more until bubbling.