Goats cheese and spinach wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Vegetarian. Parcels of goats cheese, sweet chili sauce and spinach. Very quick and easy and can be prepared beforehand. Serve with a green salad or sliced tomatoes with garlic, olive oil and black pepper.
- 4 Tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 120g soft goats cheese
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 250g ready washed spinach
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- STEP 1Spread evenly 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce onto each tortilla. Slice the goats cheese and distribute into the middle of each tortilla.
- STEP 2Add the oil to a frying pan and fry the onion until it has softened. Add the nutmeg and then add the spinach and cook until wilted down.
- STEP 3Put a tablespoon of the mixture on top of the tortilla and fold up carefully into a parcel.
- STEP 4Add the remaining oil to a large frying pan and set to a medium heat. Add the tortilla parcels folded side down. Once browned, turn over and brown the other side until both sides are browned. Now serve.