Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken tortilla bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Ready in 30 minutes, serves 2 - MAIN MEAL
- 2 British Chicken Breasts, each cut into 3 lengths
- 350g tub Tomato and Chilli Sauce
- 25g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 50g Salted Tortilla Chips
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
- STEP 2Place the chicken strips in an ovenproof dish. Heat the sauce in a small saucepan and pour over the chicken.
- STEP 3Sprinkle over the cheese then the tortilla chips and bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat and the juices run clear, then serve.