- STEP 1
1. Remove the seeds from the squash.
- STEP 2
2. Hollow out the flesh from the squash and keep to one side.
- STEP 3
3. Drizzle the shell with the oil and season.
- STEP 4
4. Bake in a hot oven for 6-7 minutes or until it just begins to soften.
- STEP 5
5. For the curry, sautÃÂ© the onion in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 6
6. Add the chicken breast and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 7
7. Add all the other ingredients, except the spinach
- STEP 8
8. Add a little water if it is too dry.
- STEP 9
9. Stir in the spinach and scoop into the squash shell.