Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is a nice tea and it lowers cholesterol and treats heart disease. It is healthy and good!
- 50g Roselle flower
- Boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Ice cubes (optional, if you want it cold.)
- STEP 1Place the Roselle flowers into a cup.
- STEP 2pour in boiling water till it fills 3/4 of the cup. Then, let the cup sit for 1 min till the colour of the tea (red) is obviously shown.
- STEP 3place the honey and sugar into the cup and stir well.
- STEP 4place the ice cubes in and DONE! enjoy the drink.