- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 tray
A great chocolate, marshmallow and biscuit tray bake.
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g dark chocolate
- 200g marshmallows
- 1 pack of digestive biscuits
- 2 tbspns of syrup
- STEP 1Melt the milk chocolate and dark chocolate in a pot or microwave (be careful not to burn!).
- STEP 2Once the chocolate has melted and there are no lumps left add the syrup and marshmallows.
- STEP 3Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin. This is easier to do if you do small amounts of biscuits at a time. Then add the crushed biscuits to the mixture.
- STEP 4Put the mixture in a tray which has either been greased or has greaseproof paper in it. Put in the fridge for a few hours to set.