Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Malteser Tray bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 tray
Great, yummy snack.
- 4oz margarine
- 8oz milk or dark chocolate
- 8oz maltesers
- 8oz digestive biscuits
- 6-8oz white chocolate
- 3 tbspns golden syrup
- STEP 1Melt marg, milk chocolate and syrup together in either a pot or in the microwave.
- STEP 2Crush the biscuits in a bag using a rolling pin. This is easier to do if you crush small amounts of biscuits at a time. Then add the crushed biscuits and maltesers (whole) to the mixture.
- STEP 3Spread mixture in a baking tray and cover it in melted white chocolate for a nice effect.
- STEP 4Leave in the fridge to set for a few hours.