Low Fat One Layer Lasagna
Member recipe by hollychoco
Just as comforting as a regular lasagna but low fat! and with 2 of you`re 5 a day what`s to go wrong?!
- 100g extra lean mince
- 30g lasagna sheet
- 100g low fat bolognese sauce
- 25g white sauce
- 80g broccoli to serve
- easily doubbled
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Boil the lagasana sheets for about 10 mins or until very soft
- whilst frying the mince in a pan, when mince has cooked add the bolognase sauce into it.pour then mince into a small baking tin
- then layer on the sheets and spoon on the white sauce making sure you cover all over the sheets.
- cook for around 20mins or until the top has become light brown and crisp.