PPB Banana Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
The perfect recipe for pancake day. NOTE: You can have this as Gluten Free if you use Gluten Free Oats.
- 1 medium banana - mashed
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp Hale Naturals PPB® (Powdered Peanut Butter)
- STEP 1Mix the mashed banana, egg white, oats, and Hale Naturals PPB (Powdered Peanut Butter) until combined.
- STEP 2Pour the mixture a little at a time in a non-stick pan sprayed with cooking oil and cook on each side until lightly browned.
- STEP 3Serve with honey and sliced peaches