- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 36 cookies
- Butter, 8 oz
- Castor sugar, 1/4 cup
- Wholemeal (or plain) flour, 1 1/4 cups
- Rice flour, 1/2 cup
- Melted white chocolate & pistachios
- STEP 1Beat butter and sugar well until properly mixed and pale, but mixture does not have to be fluffy.
- STEP 2Add sifted rice flour and wholemeal flour.
- STEP 3Mix well to form dough.
- STEP 4Using a rolling pin, roll out to 1/2 inch in thickness.
- STEP 5Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. While still hot, place a little melted white chocolate and pistachios on each biscuit.