Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Marvelous Marmite Eggs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Simple and delicious, scrambled eggs with a teaspoon of marmite, sprinkled with cheese.
- 2 eggs
- knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon of marmite
- any bread you fancy, toasted
- mild or mature cheddar cheese
- STEP 1Melt the butter in a hot pan
- STEP 2Crack open the eggs and scramble in the pan
- STEP 3Once scrambled add your marmite and mix through
- STEP 4Toast your choice of bread, butter and spoon on your eggs!
- STEP 5Don't forget to add your cheese ad pepper to season if you fancy!