Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Sandwiches
- 2lbs of seeded, thinly sliced tomatoes,
- 3/4 cup soft butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 20 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- STEP 1Lightly salt the tomato slices.
- STEP 2Combine the butter and garlic.
- STEP 3Apply to 1 side of each slice of bread.
- STEP 4In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper
- STEP 5Add the tomato slices, coating them well.
- STEP 6Arrange the tomato on 10 of the bread slices.
- STEP 7Top with the other 10 slices,
- STEP 8Remove the crusts, and quarter.
- STEP 9Serve immediately.