- STEP 1
21cm loose-bottomed tin
- STEP 2
1. Butter and line the loose-bottomed tin with baking parchment.
2. Put the digestives into the freezer bag and use the rolling pin to crush them into crumbs.
3. Pour the digestives into the lined tin and shake the tin gently so that the crumbs cover the base.
4. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and use your fingers to mix them thoroughly.
5. Leave to chill in the fridge for an hour.
- STEP 3
1. Put the cream cheese and icing sugar into a bowl and beat with and wooden spoon/electric mixer.
2. Pour in the melted chocolate and keep beating the mixture until it is completely combined.
3. Pour the mixture onto the base and use the spatula to spread the mixture evenly (make sure that there aren't any air bubbles).
4. Leave the cheesecake in the fridge overnight.
- STEP 4
1. Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and leave it for 20-30 mins.
2. Place the cake on top of a can and carefully pull down the sides of the tin.
3. Carefully slide the cheesecake of the base of the tin and out of the baking parchment, onto a plate.
- STEP 5
1. Puree half of the strawberries with a blender and mix with 25g icing sugar and 1 tsp water.
2. Sieve the mixture.
3. Place the remaining strawberries on top of the cheesecake and pour the mixture over it.
4. Pour over the melted chocolate or sprinkle on some icing sugar.