Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
tuna pasta bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
i really like this dish and i hope you all try it and like it and please comment what you think about it.
- 150g pasta
- 1/2 tin of sweetcorn
- 100g of grated cheese
- 2 slices of bread (blended in to bread crumbs)
- creme fraiche
- a pinch of salt
- vegetable stock cube (optional)
- STEP 1cook pasta at a low tempoture with or without vegtable stock cube and wait for about 5 miniutes and test to see if the pasta has a slight chew to it.
- STEP 2add tuna,creme fraiche and a pinch of salt and mix thoraly
- STEP 3when you have mixed it well add sweet corn and mix again.
- STEP 4drain the pasta and add to mixture and mix till the pasta is covered.
- STEP 5adda quarter of your grated cheese and mix with pasta and sause add add to a heatproof dish and add bread crumbs and make sure pasta is covered,then sprinkle the rest of your cheese.