- Preparation and cooking time
- leave to chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes
- More effort
- Serves 4
- 1 Avocado (per person)
- 1 lemon juiced
- Mayonnaise (60 ml to 4 portions, 150 ml for 10 portions)
- Aspic jelly (60 ml to 4, 150ml to 10 portions)
- Double cream or unsweetened vegetable creamer (60ml for 4 & 150 ml for 10 portions)
- STEP 11. Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and peel.
- STEP 22. Pass through a sieve or liquidize in a food processor.
- STEP 3Add the lemon juice and seasoning and place in a bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise and aspic jelly or the soaked, melted gelatin. Place on ice and stir until setting point, the carefully fold in the beaten cream.
- STEP 4Pour into individual china dishes or darriole moulds. When set, un-mould the darioles onto plates decorate with lettuce, tomatoes, radish and cucumber.