Member recipe by helenseamer
- 1/3 cup (80ml) good-quality mayonnaise
- ÃÂ½ teaspoon mild curry powder
- ÃÂ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 500g fresh white crab meat
- 3-4 medium-sized vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 punnets cress, roots trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh wholemeal bread, to serve
- Combine mayonnaise in a bowl with curry powder, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Add crab meat, stir gently to coat and season with a little salt, if necessary.
- Place a few slices of tomato overlapping in the centre of 4 small plates and season lightly with salt.
- Spoon some of the crab meat on top. Toss the cress with the oil, season lightly with salt and pile alongside. Serve with wholemeal bread.