Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Easy citrus pudding
- I packet of shortbread biscuits
- Large tub mascarpone
- I lime
- Icing sugar
- packet of raspberries
- STEP 1Put biscuits into magimix and make into crumbs.
- STEP 2Melt 1/2oz butter and add biscuit mixture then put into loose bottomed dish. Push crumbs up the sides and cover dish. Put into a warm oven (150) for 10 mins. Do not burn. Take out and cool.
- STEP 3In a bowl put mascarpone add grated rind of lime + juice and sifted icing sugar to taste, (I hardly put any in). Spread onto the cooled biscuit base and top with raspberries.
- STEP 4Put into fridge to firm and turn out of dish, plate up and serve. Ali