Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Apricot & pistachio pavlova
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 6
- 50g shelled pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- 650g ripe apricots
- 3 tbsp orange liqueur (Cointreau)
- 568ml double cream
- 4 tsbp icing sugar
- STEP 1Make meringue but before baking sprinkle over 25g of the chopped pistachios.
- STEP 2Stone & roughly chop 200g of apricots. Puree then push through a sieve. Stir in orange liqueur and sweeten with 3 tbsp icing sugar
- STEP 3Whip the cream and spoon over the meringue
- STEP 4Cut the remaining 450g apricots in half and take out the stone and then quarter. Scatter them over the whipped cream along with the remaining pistachios. Dust with icing sugar and serve with the apricot puree