Member recipe by helenaltoft
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin or pork tenderloins
- For the Marinade:
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Trim and cut pork into 1 inch cubes.
- In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add pork and stir to coat and marinate for 10 minutes (make ahead: cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours).
- evenly thread pork onto six 8 inch skewers; place on foil lined baking sheet and brush with marinade
- Grill under medium heat 6 inches away from heat, turning halfway through, until just a hint of pink remains inside, about 12 minutes.