Fruity Slushy- Apple
- Preparation and cooking time
- Freezing overnight, defrost 30-45 minutes.
- Makes 250ml slush
- 250ml Apple Juice
- Ice cubes
- Empty coke bottle or "slushy cup"
- STEP 1Fill your empty container with the Apple juice (measured out previously)
- STEP 2Screw the cap on tight and place in a freezer upright.
- STEP 3Leave over night and then take it out the next morning.
- STEP 4Allow it to defrost a bit, then start squeezing the bottle... do this until the juice is slushy.
- STEP 5Shake the mix around a little and then when it moves easily, pour it into a cup. Add ice cubes if it is too watery.