Cola Fizz Drink
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Two Fizz Drinks
- Two 330ml can of coke
- Two Scoops of vanilla icecream
- Cocktail umbrellas
- Colourful Straws
- Two tall glasses
- STEP 1Place your two glasses side by side on a table.
- STEP 2Pour a can of coke into each glass. It should look like a normal drink.
- STEP 3Scoop a scoop of vanilla ice cream into each. The drink should start frothing up.
- STEP 4Place a colourful straw in each glass and complete with a cocktail stick umbrella.
- STEP 5If needed, add dairy free ice cream instead, or add two scoops for a Summer day delight!
- STEP 6Top Tip- stir in the ice cream over a sink to make it really fizz up!