Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lemon and Herbal Tea Infusion
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3-4 Per teacup water refill
A soothing blend, with a slightly savoury taste. I personally find this Tea infusion very delightful, especially when certain monthly cravings kick in. The infusion mixture makes 3-4 nice flavoured cups, just add more hot water.
- Segment of lemon
- Segment of lime
- Half teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 medium sized fresh basil leaf
- Boiled water
- STEP 1Deseed the segments of Lemon and Lime and roughly chop them. Gently squeeze in a little part of their juice, then add the pieces into a empty teacup.
- STEP 2Add hot water to your cup then tear in the basil leaf and dill.
- STEP 3Give a little stir, leave for a minute or two to infuse. Sip carefully and hopefully enjoy!