Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Mango & Lime Margaritas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 2 tequila
- 1 cointreau
- 1/4 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 key or mexican lime, juice only
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- 2 slice key or mexican lime (garnish)
- STEP 1Directions
- STEP 2Combine tequila, Cointreau, mango, orange juice, lime juice and ice
- STEP 3in a blender and blend until slushy. Serve in large martini glasses.
- STEP 4& Robb Walsh