Easy Peasy Honey Mustard Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Clear honey (good few squirts)
- Wholegrain mustard (3 tbsp)
- Olive oil (generous squirt)
- Mixed herbs (1-2 tsp)
- Seasoning (to taste)
- STEP 1Place two chicken breasts in a deep fill dish suitable for oven cooking
- STEP 2In a bowl mix the honey, mustard, olive oil, mixed herbs and season
- STEP 3Pour over the chicken breasts, turn the breasts until mixture coats both sides
- STEP 4Oven roast at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins. Or until juices run clear. The mixture in the oven dish can be used as a sauce for the chicken breasts.
- STEP 5Great served with mash or oven cooked wedges, or a salad for a healthier option.