Easy Peasy Honey Mustard Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
An extremely easy, quick dish with delicious results all will enjoy! Using wholegrain mustard and sweet honey makes this dish surprisingly mild. Recipe for two people but can easily be adapted for more. Best served with mash (can be made while the chickens in the oven). Minimal prep and most importantly, minimal washing up!
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Clear honey (good few squirts)
- Wholegrain mustard (3 tbsp)
- Olive oil (generous squirt)
- Mixed herbs (1-2 tsp)
- Seasoning (to taste)
- STEP 1Place two chicken breasts in a deep fill dish suitable for oven cooking
- STEP 2In a bowl mix the honey, mustard, olive oil, mixed herbs and season
- STEP 3Pour over the chicken breasts, turn the breasts until mixture coats both sides
- STEP 4Oven roast at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins. Or until juices run clear. The mixture in the oven dish can be used as a sauce for the chicken breasts.
- STEP 5Great served with mash or oven cooked wedges, or a salad for a healthier option.