Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey & Gorgonzola Mushrooms
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
'These are a delicious accompaniment to any dish. Sounds strange, but tastes amazing
- 4 portabello mushrooms or any other large open cupped mushroom
- runny honey
- 200g gorgonzola cheese or any other blue, creamy cheese
- STEP 1Grease an ovenproof pan and preheat oven to 180C.
- STEP 2Remove the stalks of the mushrooms. Brush a little honey onto the gills of the mushrooms.
- STEP 3Crumble the cheese and place on top of the mushrooms.
- STEP 4Place into the oven a bake for 15- 20 mins or until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms cooked.