Choco chip cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 20mins cooking and cooling time
- Makes Cookies
Easy choco chip cookies that even children could make!
- 1 egg beaten
- 100 g butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 75 g soft light brown sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150 g of choclate (any)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- STEP 1Break the chocolate up.
- STEP 2In a bowl beat butter with sugar till smooth.
- STEP 3Then beat in the egg.
- STEP 4Beat in flour salt vanilla and bos.
- STEP 5Stir in choco chunks.
- STEP 6spoon mounds onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- STEP 7bake for 10 to 15 mins take out of oven leave to cool for 5 mins.Enjoy!