Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Rudy Dad's Migas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
Celebrate The Christmas Holidays With a Tex Mex Classic!
- 12 Eggs
- Corn Tortillas
- 8 Tomatos
- A Bunch Of Fresh Coriander
- 300g Of Grated Cheese
- Garlic and Onion
- STEP 1Get a Hot Pan with Cooking Oil and Fry of the tortilla separate.
- STEP 2Next Make your scrabble eggs but fry in onion and garlic, then ad your tomatoes and grated cheese at the end.
- STEP 3Scatter The Eggs over the tortillas and serve with fresh cilantro.
- STEP 4Enjoy with Tabasco and Cava :)