- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
This is my childhood favorite dish of all time, perfect for a cold day!
- 1 Onion
- Garlic (generous)
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 TBS Tomato Paste
- 1 Pint Chicken Stock
- 3-4 Carrots
- 1 Celery
- Optional Veg - Peppers, Leeks, Green Beans
- Meat- Pork, Beef or Chicken
- 1 TBS Mixed Herbs
- 1 TBS Curry Powder
- Generous Splash Of Local Worcester Sauce
- STEP 1Bang it all in a casserole pot on a low heat and cook all day.
- STEP 2Season with curry powder, and worcester sauce! Thicken With gravy granules if needed.
- STEP 3Serve with dark green cabbage and mash!!!