- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A British Louisianan quesadilla
- Home made baked beans
- 1 smoked sausage
- 100g of grated cheddar
- 2 flour tortillas
- Tabasco & Worcester sauce
- STEP 1First find a good simple recipe for baked beans. Once made keep on a warm simmering heat.
- STEP 2Add your smoked sausage and a few splashes of the Tabasco and Worcester sauce to the beans.
- STEP 3Meanwhile get a large frying pan ready on a medium heat. Then put the bean mix on the flour tortilla and scatter the cheese. Finally place the other tortilla on top and seal it.
- STEP 4Place the quesadilla in the pan and heat on both sides until crispy. Serve with tabasco and Worcester sauce!