Trout with pears and cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- trout – 800 g
- dried peel and lemon juice – 1 piece.
- onion – 1 piece.
- oil olive – 3 tablespoons.
- dry white wine – 1/3 Art.
- cream (33%) – 200 ml
- sea salt – to taste
- pepper Cayenne – to taste
- cheese goat firm – 500 g
- dry white wine – 1/4 Art.
- pears – 4.
- black ground pepper – to taste
- herbs Provencal – to taste
- oil olive
- STEP 1For a start we cut a trout on large slices. We dim a baking sheet paper for baking (so that it also sufficed to cover fish and from above). Now we pour a little olive oil on paper and we spread on it a trout.
- STEP 2We water fish with juice of a half of a lemon, we salt, pepper and a polished dried peel of the same lemon. We seal meat in "envelope" and we send it to in advance warmed oven (220 °C), approximately for 15 min.
- STEP 3Meanwhile we will prepare sauce. For this purpose we clear onions and we cut it on small cubes. Then we warm olive oil in a frying pan and we send to it onions. Having slightly fried onions, we add 1/2 juice of a lemon and white dry wine on a frying pan. We add salt and when wine will a little be evaporated to taste, we pour in cream, we extinguish 1-2 more minutes. We cover a frying pan and we remove it from fire. You can find also similar recipes Here
- STEP 4And now we will be engaged in preparation of a cheese and pear garnish! So, we take a round form for a baking and we dim it pergament paper (besides that then it was possible to close it also top). We pour olive oil a little and then we spread pears which have to be cut on large segments.
- STEP 5From above pears we spread cheese (also sliced thick large). From above all this we water with wine and we strew with Provencal herbs. Now we seal and we send to the warmed oven (220 °C) for 15 minutes.
- STEP 6Now it is necessary to give only a small fish to a table! We spread a ready trout on a beautiful plate, we water it with creamy and wine sauce and we give together with pears and the baked cheese! At desire the small fish can be decorated with bright fresh vegetables also!