Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
15 min protein cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cookies
Nutritional Info Servings Per Recipe: 12 cookies Amount Per Serving = 1 Cookie: Calories: 88.9 Fat: 2.7 Cholesterol: o.8 Total carbs: 11.2 Dietary fiber: 1.5 Protein: 6.2 Sugars 3.8 Sodium: 48.1 mg
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 scoops (60g) whey protein powder, unflavoured & unsweetened
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, unsalted & softened
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, mini
- STEP 11.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- STEP 22.Combine all ingredients together adding chocolate chips the last. The batter consistency depends on how ripe are your bananas. It's OK if it's runny.
- STEP 33.Spoon mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on the cooling rack.
- STEP 44.Store in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks or freeze in an air tight container for up to a month. The best way to defrost them is in a microwave. That way the moisture and softness is restored.