Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 muffins
a plain muffin. you can add chocolate chip, dried grapes or else what you like.
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 ts of soda
- 1/2 ts of salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- one egg
- one cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of oil
- STEP 1preheat the oven 205 celsius.
- STEP 2in a big bowl, mix flour, soda, salt, sugar together.
- STEP 3in other bowl, beat the egg and mix milk and oil.
- STEP 4mix egg mixture and flour mixture quickly with fork.
- STEP 5put muffin cups inside the pan and pour in the batter.
- STEP 6cook 25 min in preheated oven.