Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Feta and bacon BBQ peppers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Great barbecued peppers stuffed with feta cheese and bacon.
- 1 Pepper, your color choice
- 600g Feta cheese,
- 800g Bacon, you choose your type of bacon,
- Thyme, finely chopped,
- Olive oil,
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- STEP 1Firstly cut the pepper so you are left with the sides of the pepper.
- STEP 2Then season the pepper with the thyme and a dribble of olive oil and place on the Barbecue until the outside of the pepper has a grilled effect.
- STEP 3place the peppers on hot plates so that the peppers stay hot.Then start to fry the bacon in olive oil, salt and pepper until cooked through.
- STEP 4Then fold the bacon into the feta cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- STEP 5When you have finished put a fair amount of of the cheese and bacon in each pepper portion