Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken Run Sushi Roll
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Pieces
Chicken, mint, peppers rolled up sushi style
- 4 ounces prepared sushi rice
- 2 ounces Roast chicken, shredded
- .1 ounce Basil
- .1 ounce Mint
- Scallion, trimmed and split
- .2 ounces spring mix
- .5 ounces Red Bell Pepper, split
- 1 Origami Carrot Ginger Wrap
- STEP 1Julienne basil and mint and toss together.
- STEP 2Shred roasted chicken.
- STEP 3Cut scallion into 4 x ?Ã¢ÂÂ strips and cut red bell pepper into ÃÂ¼Ã¢ÂÂ x ?Ã¢ÂÂ strips.
- STEP 4Lay out rice on Origami Carrot Ginger wrap. Press in chili peanuts across center of rice. (See recipe below for chili peanuts). Sprinkle mint and basil over peanuts. 5. Then spring mix, chicken, pepper strips and scallion.
- STEP 5Roll and cut into 8 even pieces and serve with Sweet Chili Sauce and Lite Soy Sauce.