Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cooked Chicken Breasts.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Depends on the size of the chicken..
Do you want a McDonald's meal? This is the exact same thing except for the mixed bones stuff...
- 500g Breadcrumbs
- 50g Water
- 2 eggs
- Chicken Breasts from the actual chicken
- STEP 1Prepare the chicken breasts - wash them!
- STEP 2Mix together the breadcrumbs, milk and hot water.
- STEP 3Mix the chicken breasts into the mixture that you created earlier.
- STEP 4Place them onto a pan at '4'.
- STEP 5When the breadcrumbs turn dark red, flip them onto the other side the serve with mashed potatoes.