Chicken & Brocolli Bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
An easy peasy recipe with healthy chicken and brocolli and simple to make.
- 4 Chicken breasts
For the sauce:
- 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons of double cream
- 1 teaspoon of medium curry powder
- 1 Tin of Condensed Chicken & Mushroom Soup (Campbells)
- 1lb Frozen brocolli
- 4ozs of Grated mature cheddar cheese.
- STEP 1Cook the chicken breasts for 20 minutes in a deep sided large casserole at 350F or Gas 4
- STEP 2While chicken is part cooking mix throughly all the sauce ingredients
- STEP 3When the chicken has been cooking for 20 minutes arrange the frozen brocolli around the chicken in the casserole.
- STEP 4Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken breasts and brocolli and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- STEP 5Place back into the oven for a further 40 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy with baby new potatoes and peas and carrotts.