Deliciously Creamy Cheesecake (figure & diabetic friendly!)
- Preparation and cooking time
- 12 Hours to set in fridge
- Serves 6
This wonderful Cheescake recipe uses Gourmet Advantage Sweetener (no aspartame or other chemical sweeteners) and is just delightful - especially to those who are watching their figures but need a tea time treat.
- 500g "Vrai" brand )% fat Fromage Blanc (or similar)
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 3 Sheets Gelatine
- Advantage Gourmet Sweetener (2 level tsp)
- STEP 1Place the Fromage Blanc in a clean bowl
- STEP 2Scrape the vanilla pod and mix the vanilla into the Fromage Blanc with a hand (manual) whisk.
- STEP 3Add 2 level teaspoons of Advantage Gourmet Sweetener and mix in well.
- STEP 4Dissolve the gelatine in 79ml of boiling water - stil until totally dissolved. Add 1 level teaspoon of Advantage, stir well until totally dissolved.
- STEP 5Transfer the now slightly cooled liquid gelatine to he cheese mixture and blend well.
- STEP 6Place in suitable dish and into the fridge for 12 hours.
- STEP 7To serve: Loosen the cheese cake which has now set and turn out onto a serving platter. Decorate as preferred.