Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fairy cake mixture with fruit
- Preparation and cooking time
- 10 minuets for cooling of the cake
- Serves 10
Very easy very tasty recipe that my Nan made and taught me. Vegetarian
- 1 sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- 8 oz self raising flour
- 4 oz soft butter or maragarine
- 4 oz sugar
- 4 oz mixed fruit eg apples and pears
- 1 tsp mixed spices (optional)
- 2 mediam eggs
- 2 tbsp of milk
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 6
- STEP 2Mix all ingredients leaving the fruit until the mixture is smooth and lump less. Then add the fruit.
- STEP 3Grease pan or put in grease proof paper. Put into a 20 inch pan. Cook for 25 mins. take out of oven leave to cool.
- STEP 4Enjoy (goes well with custard).