Banana and Raisin Oat Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 cake- cut into 3 fingers
- 1 banana -mashed
- 43g oats
- 2 tbspn Honey/sugar syrup
- 1tsp cinnamon
- handful of raisins (or other dried/fresh fruit of your choice)
- STEP 1Mash Banana.Add all ingredients together apart from dried fruit and stir
- STEP 2Fold in dried fruit
- STEP 3Spray Bowl with cooking spray (or line with baking paper) and put the mix in it.
- STEP 4Microwave for 3 1/2 -4 1/2 mins. Allow to cool for a few mins before serving.