Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This recipe is perfect for the Summer, with an exotic vegetable called Hearts of Palm, it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 can of Green Giant Hearts of Palm
- 1 large ripe avocado pear
- Juice of half and rind of 1 whole lemon
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 pack Prosciutto ham
- French dressing
- STEP 1Halve the avocados, remove the stone and then peel and slice. Toss in a little lemon juice to prevent discolouration.
- STEP 2Slice the drained and rinsed Hearts of Palm, and combine with the spinach leaves and avocado. Tear the ham into small strips and toss with the salad, place in a suitable serving bowl and scatter with lemon zest.
- STEP 3Drizzle with French dressing to serve.