Banoffee Pie Pots
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
An easy but effective version of a classic
- 120g digestive biscuits
- 1 x 397g can condensed milk caramel
- 2 medium Good Natured Bantastic Bananas, peeled and sliced
- 400g Greek yoghurt
- 20g dark chocolate, grated
- STEP 1Place the digestive biscuits into a plastic bag and smash lightly with a rolling pin to break them up slightly. Divide between four glasses.
- STEP 2Spoon over the caramel, and smooth the top before placing the sliced banana on top.
- STEP 3Spoon over the Greek yoghurt and sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve.