Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Salad cum Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 3
Salad with a touch of pasta
- 2 cups of elbow pasta / bow tie pasta / shell pasta
- 1/2 cup red & green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cooked chick pea
- 1/4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 sunflower seeds / pumpkin seeds
- 2 medium sized tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp paprika (more if you want spicy)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil / olive oil
- Salt to taste
- * Bacon / Turkey Ham / Chicken is optional
- STEP 1Cook pasta in salted boiling water and set a side.
- STEP 2In a saucepan, add oil and cook the chopped garlic. Then add chopped tomato and cook until tomato becomes soft. Add paprika and cook for few minutes.
- STEP 3* Add meat now if meat is prefer in the dish.
- STEP 4Add pasta, chick pea, corn, bell pepper and carrot and stir well
- STEP 5Lastly add pumpkin seed / sunflower seed and stir.
- STEP 6Add salt to taste.