Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Bon Maison's Quick Fix Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Quick, inexpensive and very tasty pasta
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- Shell Pasta
- STEP 1Heat a little oil in a heavy saucepan. Add sliced mushroom, chopped red pepper and lardons. Stir regularly and cook on a low heat.
- STEP 2Meanwhile make your white sauce. Add a medium-large chunk of butter to a pan and melt, Remove from the heat and slowly add flour to make a paste. Then add milk to your desired consistency.
- STEP 3Add White sauce to the mushroom, pepper and lardons. Leave on very low heat while you cook your pasta according to package instructions.
- STEP 4Salt and Pepper the sauce, add some grated Parmesan then serve. Voila!